Y Frenni Fawr sleeps up to 5 people plus cot in the three bedroom house with one double bed, one twin bedroom and one single bedroom + cot. The house layout is “upside down” accommodation with a large lounge, kitchen and dining room upstairs, which offers panoramic views of the valley and Preseli Hills.
The lounge has a TV/DVD with freeview, a radio and CD player. The kitchen is fully fitted with a cooker, grill, microwave, fridge/freezer and a washing machine.
The bathroom has a separate bath, shower cubicle and toilet.
The use of a tumble dryer is also available.
To the rear of the property is a secure walled garden with a patio table, chairs and a barbeque. There is a separate communal exercise area for dogs in the orchard adjoining the property.
Parking is available directly outside the property. There is a duck pond, please ensure children are supervised.
Key facts –
- Bed linen and towels provided, not beach towels
- Cot, highchair and stair gate available but please bring your own cot bedding
- Electric heating, thermostatically controlled radiators
- Electric heating included
- Free WiFi
- Complementary welcome back including homemade cake
- 2 well behaved pets welcome at £2 each per night
- No smoking