Y Beudy is an electrically heated one storey property which provides very comfortable accommodation for two people. A log burner also provides additional warmth to the lounge area .
There is a double bedroom with a King Size bed, en suite bath/shower and toilet. The bedroom also boasts a separate sauna.
The lounge has a log burner,TV/DVD player/freeview, a radio and CD player. The kitchen and dining area is fully fitted with a cooker, grill, microwave, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
The use of a tumble dryer is also available.
There is another shower and toilet room.
The property may be suitable for those with limited mobility (see Access Statement for full details). The majority of living space is situated on one floor. There are three steps up to the bedroom with a hand rail
To the rear of the property is a secure walled garden with a patio table, chairs and a barbeque. There is a separate communal exercise area for dogs in the orchard adjoining the property.
Parking is available directly outside the property. There is a duck pond, please ensure children are supervised.
Key facts –
- Bed linen and towels provided, not beach towels
- Electric heating, thermostatically controlled radiators
- Log burner. The first basket of logs is provided, more available to purchase for a small charge on site
- Electric heating included
- Free WiFi
- Complementary welcome back including homemade cake
- 2 well behaved pets welcome at £3 each per night and are to be kept on a lead outside as we have free ranging ducks and chickens. Sheep also graze the land.
- No smoking